TAKES ABOUT 20 mins
Nothing says Christmas quite like delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies. They warm your soul and make a great gift to share. Its great to plan ahead and getting your mix ready in advance is one great way to make sure you always have some cookies on deck when guests drop buy. One way to do this is with this really awesome decorative Mason Jar Cookie Mix. Its fun, fairly easy and it also makes a great gift.
- 1 Quart Mason Jar
- 1 1/3 Cups of Flour
- 3/4 teaspoons of Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoons of Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon of finely ground Coffee (we like Brazilian or Columbian)
- 3/4 cup of packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
First, mix the Flour, Baking Soda and Salt in a bowl. Pour this into the mason jar and then pack it down using the back of a wooden spoon or silicone spatula. Now mix the brown sugar and coffee and add that to the jar, packing it down with the same technique. Do the same with the sugar and then top the whole thing off with those chocolate chips before covering the top with a clean cloth and screwing on the lid.
Now you can decorate it with stickers, ribbons and whatever you like. Put it up on a shelf or use it as the centerpiece of your table setting. It will look great no matter what you do from here and when its time to eat... you will be in for a REAL TREAT!
Time to Cook
- Preheat over 375°
- Mix 3/4 cup soften butter, 1 egg and 3/4 teaspoon of vanilla in a large bowl
- Add cookie mix and mix well. Make sure to break up any lumps
- Spoon balls of dough onto greased baking sheet
- Bake for about 10 mins or until golden
- Let Cool
This recipe makes about 2 dozen amazingly delicious cookies that we're sure you'll enjoy. Cheers and Happy Holidays!
Be sure to share your creations with us @MotoMilitantCoffee and tag them #MotoMilitantCoffee #DTTAH we'll be sure to like and possibly share it with all our fellow coffee addicts!